Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend Menu - Thoughts?


So the big question for me is what to cook this weekend?

How can I make it easy on me yet still satisfy my guests?

I started looking at some old recipes and took some notes and am slowly starting to compile a menu.

Some Deviled Eggs for an appetizer. Easy Peasy. And I've got those great storage containers to store them in the fridge! CLICK HERE

So burgers are a must, right? It's a summer tradition.

I never use frozen burgers. They are way to fatty for my liking. And I don't feel like they have any flavor. You can surely use them yourself, it's a time saver, however, I would rather just throw them together on my own.

And, of course hot dogs. How much easier can ya get? I may even just throw them in the crockpot with some beer and forget about them. They get plump and juicy that way!

I've got to have some grilled chicken and I've put together an awesome spice rub for chicken thighs. Can wait to dive into those bad boys!

Hmmm, maybe some Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potato Salad?

My daughter and her BF are doing ribs.

I think that sounds like an awesome menu, don't you? Food prep on Saturday in just a couple of hours and I'm done!

Meal planning for next week will have to wait till Monday. I've got to get thru the weekend first!

What are you making? Please share your ideas with me!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!