This is definitely going on the list for vacation since everyone is so hungry after the beach before dinner!
- 3 lbs kielbasa
- 12 oz jar of sweet chili sauce (look in the Chinese section)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce (whatever is your favorite)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour over the kielbasa.
- Cook on low 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
I served with toothpicks!