Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Thank you...


I just wanted to shout out thank you to all of you that come to my blog.

I'm just a working mother, wife and grandmother sharing my home made recipes and meal planning ideas.

I don't have a food photographer.

I don't have a website manager.

I don't have all day to make recipes.

I do it all myself, in my spare time.

Every time someone clicks on my blog to read my recipes, it support's the cost of the website.

My hope is that what I post helps you or spurs your imagination or just tickles your fancy.

It only takes a minute to like, share or comment on a facebook post. As well, it only takes a minute to pop on over to my blog.

For those of you who do...thank you, thank you, thank you. Everyone gets a thank you!!!

~Christine

2 comments:

Lisa Gabrielsen said...

Thank you for your time, efforts and energy - your assisting and suggesting of your recipes and ideas are appreciated! LOVE & HUGS - keep on entertaining us!

Spatula On Fire said...

Thank you so much Lisa!!

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!