I cannot express to you, in words, how unbelievably good this shrimp was. I know I probably say that every time I make shrimp, but really! This was so good. The butter and breadcrumbs makes this topping that is to die for. You really need to try this!!
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen shrimp, defrosted, deveined, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. of white wine or chicken stock
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- parsley - optional
- Heat oven to 425.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, white wine or chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, breadcrumbs and if you have it, parsley.
- Place the shrimp in a large baking dish or on an baking pan and then spread the butter/breadcrumb mixture over top.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
If you have to...share with others :)
This would be great with some angel hair pasta just lightly tossed with butter and parmesan cheese. Or just with some crusty bread on the side.
I had tater tots in the freezer and wasn't running to the store. BAHAHAHAHA So that's what we had.