Thursday, June 29, 2017

Breakfast Tacos


We had SO much fun making these breakfast taco's for dinner!

Crisp bacon, drippy egg and savory hash browns with a little spicy salsa on the side. MMMMMM

I also did up some breakfast muffins. 

The grandson insisted on taking the insides out of the tortilla muffin and putting in a taco. I guess it's a visual thing for him. But, hey, at least I got him to eat eggs (without telling him, of course!)

Talk about a picky eater...

Anyway, these are really easy. 

I fried up the bacon and set aside. Dumped a bag of O'Brien style frozen hash browns in the same pan (left a little bacon grease) and let them cook for awhile. They get crispy on the outside and still soft on the inside. Stir them once in a while. 

For the "muffin's", I just took a glass and cut the tortilla to fit into the muffin tin. I made six of these. Scrambled eggs on bottom, then hash browns, then bacon and top with super melty cheese! Pop in a 350 oven for about 5 to 8 minutes to finish them off. 

The tacos were basically the same though I did a over easy egg. 

You can do whatever you want with these bad boys! It's takes "Breakfast for Dinner" to a whole other level as far as I'm concerned. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!