What's better than an easy meal that your husband grunts "good stuff" at? LOL
It's Italian with some short cuts. My kinda meal on busy work nights!
- 1 bag Frozen Chicken Meatballs, defrosted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. jarred pesto
- 1 green pepper cut up
- 1 red pepper cut up
- 1 red onion cut up
- Place the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and pesto in a gallon sized zip lock bag, mix well.
- Add the green pepper, red pepper, onion and meatballs. If the meatballs are not thawed, throw them in the microwave for 2 minutes. You don't want them to defrost while marinating and create extra moisture.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for about an hour or more if you have the time.
- Go pour yourself a glass of wine and put your feet up!
- Heat up your stove top grill over medium heat and cook until the meatballs are heated through and the veggies get tender. Keep moving it around about 20 minutes.
This would be delicious served over pasta! I cooked up some mini pierogis because my husband loves his carbs :)