The chicken is marinated in greek yogurt and warm Middle Eastern spices...SO tender!
You can use whatever veggies you want...zucchini, peppers, red onions. I choose to go simple with just some cherry tomatoes.
The corn? OMG. The CORN! See below...
- 4 large chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 container of greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste (I buy the paste in a tube, you can find in the pasta section)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- juice from 1 lemon
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine all the ingredients except for the chicken and tomatoes. I use this to help me out Click here to see bag holder.
- Place the chicken in the bag and mix well.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat grill or stove top grill click here to see stove top grill and grill for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cover the chicken kabobs and let rest for about 10 minutes.
CORN. Let's talk CORN!!!!
Boil 'em...Grill 'em. Whatever you've done before, forget it, you have to try this!!!!
- Fill a large pot about halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Add in a cup of milk and a stick of butter.
- Add the corn (I cut mine in half) and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from cooking liquid and serve.
I want corn every night now. A-MA-ZING!!!!