I love throwing everything on one sheet pan and being done with it! You can sub in or out anything you like with this recipe.
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 bag of mini peppers or use 2 or 3 regular sized peppers
- 2 zucchini
- olive oil
- crushed red pepper
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Throw all the veggies on the sheet pan.
- Place the chicken sausage on top.
- Sprinkle the olive oil and spices on top.
- Roast in the oven on 400 for 50 minutes.
- Top with some parmesan cheese.
Could it be any easier to come up with 5 lunches? Nope.
I added some wild rice :)