I made these for the rest of the family to go along with our coffee crusted steaks.
Fabulous! The family loved them!
I used the really small yellow potatoes. They come in a net?
- 2 lbs yellow potatoes
- 1 tsp (more or less) kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 bunch of scallions
- Wash potatoes and dry them.
- Cut into quarters and place in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle them with the salt, olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Cook on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3 hours).
- Pour in the cheddar jack cheese and scallions and mix well. Cover.
The cheese should be all melty in about 5 minutes.