This marinade was so good! My husband actually went back for a second piece which is unheard of!
I prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs but use whatever you have on hand. Good grief that was some fine chicken!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup lite brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Chicken - I used about 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Combine everything but the chicken in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place the chicken in a re-sealable bag and pour about 1 cup of the marinade in. Reserve the rest of the marinade for basting.
- Marinate for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat grill and grill the chicken until cooked through.
- Baste the chicken with the reserved marinade.
I served these delicious veggies with the chicken in my new grill basket. I love this basket click here because nothing falls through the grates on my grill!
I used zucchini, red onion and cherry tomatoes dusted with salt & pepper and drizzled with olive oil. Use whatever veggies you like.