Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Grilled Chicken and Veggies


This marinade was so good! My husband actually went back for a second piece which is unheard of!

I prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs but use whatever you have on hand. Good grief that was some fine chicken!

Ingredients


  • 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 reduced sodium soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • Juice from 1 lemon
  • 3/4 cup lite brown sugar
  • 2 tsp dried rosemary
  • 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 2 tsp kosher salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • Chicken - I used about 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs

Directions:

  1. Combine everything but the chicken in a bowl and whisk together.
  2. Place the chicken in a re-sealable bag and pour about 1 cup of the marinade in. Reserve the rest of the marinade for basting.
  3. Marinate for at least 5 hours.
  4. Preheat grill and grill the chicken until cooked through. 
  5. Baste the chicken with the reserved marinade. 

I served these delicious veggies with the chicken in my new grill basket. I love this basket click here  because nothing falls through the grates on my grill! 

I used zucchini, red onion and cherry tomatoes dusted with salt & pepper and drizzled with olive oil. Use whatever veggies you like. 

Super good!


Enjoy!







No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!