Monday, July 10, 2017

Slow Cooker Cheese Steaks


During the summer, when I'm at the pool ALL day, there is nothing more satisfying than coming home to dinner all ready for the family!

I threw some steak strips (about 2 lbs) in the slow cooker Saturday night with some sliced red and green peppers, a sliced onion, about 1/4 cup of unsalted chicken broth and 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce. Use whatever you like! Salt, pepper, garlic powder...

I stored it in the fridge. 

Sunday morning, as I was breezing out the door with my pool bag in hand, I threw it in the crock and turned it on low for 8 hours. 

All I had to do was cut the roll, add some slices of pepper jack cheese and dinner was served. 

Thank goodness because the sun took ALL my energy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!