Lamb chops are a special treat for us. I haven't made them in years! I wanted to make them for my step-daughter who never had them before and she really liked them. So awesome to turn someone on to a new food item!
- 8 lamb chops, trimmed of fat
- two stems of chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Chop the rosemary fine and minced the garlic.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Press the mixture into both sides of the lamb.
- In a large skillet or grill pan, heat the oil.
- Add the chops and cook 4 minutes per side.
I sautéed the green beans and made some mashed potatoes to go along with the meal.
I spritzed both the green beans and the chops with some lemon to finish them off!