Simple, easy sliders for a Friday night! And I have less guilt because they are small! :-)
- Kings Hawaiian Slider Rolls (12)
- 12 slices deli corned beef
- 1 cup of sauerkraut, squeezed to get the moisture out
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the buns in half but keep them connected.
- Lay the corned beef over the buns.
- Layer the cheese.
- Sprinkle sauerkraut on top.
- Drizzle dressing on top of sauerkraut.
- Put on the top buns.
- Combine the melted butter and poppy seeds and brush all over the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes.