Ok, really, this lasagna could be made any night of the week but it's Monday, so I called it Lazy Monday Lasagna.
This is perfect for one of those nights when you crave Italian comfort food but who has time to make a lasagna on a weeknight? No one.
So I was inspired...Cheese Ravioli's! I've made this quite a few times and it's still as delicious as the first!
I wonder how it would be if I used spinach ravioli's? or mushroom ravioli's? What are your thoughts?
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen cheese ravioli's
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt or powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a skillet, brown the beef or turkey and drain.
- Return to the skillet and add tomatoes and seasonings.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place a layer of frozen ravioli on the bottom.
- Spread half the sauce over the ravioli.
- Layer half of the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Add another layer of ravioli, the rest of the sauce and the remaining cheese.
- Add the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered then let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting into it.