It's football season and my husband doesn't want to leave the TV to eat dinner so I'm always looking for easy meals that I can plop down in front of him!
These are perfect. I baked them up ahead of time and then you just need to nuke them for a minute or two to serve.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 14 oz shaved beef steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, add 1 tbsp. oil and cook onions and peppers until soft. Add steak, salt and pepper and cook till meat is no longer pink.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in mayo and 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- On a flat surface, lay out one tortilla. Add a slice of provolone cheese and a 1/2 cup of the filling.
- Fold the sides in and then gently turn up the end and secure with a toothpick. Turn up the other end and secure with a toothpick.
- Lay the wraps on the baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes and then flip to bake another 7 minutes.
- Let rest before serving. The filling will be very hot!