Or Spaghetti Lasagna...whatever you choose to call it. It was delicious! I used ground beef but you could easily use ground turkey or a mixture of beef and sausage.
- 1 lb ground beef, ground turkey or hot Italian sausage removed from casings
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 8 oz or 1/2 box spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (not the packaged kind, shred it yourself)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a 9x13 casserole with non-stick spray.
- Brown the beef, onion, salt & pepper, breaking up the beef into small pieces.
- Drain fat, add sauce and set aside.
- In another pot, bring milk and garlic to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and add cream cheese and sour cream. You need to stir constantly until smooth and it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked and drained, spread 1/2 in the baking dish.
- Pour the white sauce over top and then add the remaining pasta.
- Spread the ground beef mixture over top and then add the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, uncovered until cheese is bubbly.
I cut it into squares to serve.