Need a quick meal idea? This can be on the table in 15 minutes! Use whatever kind of tortellini you like.
Can it get any easier?
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 lb of fresh Buitoni Spinach Tortellini
- 1 jar Creamy Garlic Alfredo sauce
- Put water on to boil for the pasta. Cook tortellini according to directions.
- In a skillet on low heat, toss the chicken and alfredo sauce together and let simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave the broccoli and then add to the chicken mixture.
- Drain the pasta and add to the chicken mixture.
- Taste for seasoning.