This week I'm working on lowering my carb intake. Less bread, less cheese. Sounds painful, right? Well, I've learned that if I season my food well and spicy, I don't miss the carbs as much.
I love love love Mexican food so for this recipe, I used Chipotle Chili powder, just a 1/2 tsp, but it's enough to give a little kick!
I baked four chicken breasts for four lunches this week but you could do this for dinner's as well. If you want to top this with cheese, it would be delicious. Placing over some brown rice and drizzling the sauce over top. oh my, yummy!
I roasted a ton of veggies to go with my chicken also. Click this link Roasted Veggies
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half to create 4 thin breasts
- 1 15 oz can green enchilada sauce (I used Hatch)
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan and season with chili powder and garlic salt.
- Pour the can of enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.