These are little nuggets of gold! Stuffed with mushrooms, lots of spices and just the perfect size!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped (I used baby bella)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (I used 1 tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic for about 4 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cooked vegetables, spices, egg, flour and 2 tbsp. of tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Fill the muffin pan with the meatloaf mixture. I was able to get 9 meatloaves.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes
- Serve with Parmesan cheese or extra tomato sauce.