Now I know I've shared mac n cheese recipes with you before but this one turned out to be the bomb-diggity!
Seriously cheesy and seriously delicious! And it only took 3 hours in my new casserole slow cooker.
I'm loving this new slow cooker, Click here to see which one I bought!
It was the perfect side dish on a busy Halloween night and it went great with these sliders!
- 1 box large pasta shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp butter, cut up
- 2 cups of white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta, drain and place into slow cooker.
- Mix in sour cream, soup, milk, garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard. Mix well.
- Next add in the cheese, mix well.
- Top with butter and cook on low for 3 hours.