This marinade was stupendous!!! Mustardy with a balsamic bite...really flavorful! It would go well with breasts or thighs. I used thighs because that's what was in my freezer.
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (Click Here to See My Garlic Press)
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Place your chicken in a resealable bag and pour marinade in. Turn to coat chicken.
- Marinate for 4 to 24 hours for best flavor. I usually marinate it the night before.
- You can grill the chicken or roast in the oven. I threw mine in a large skillet and cook it over medium heat for about 20 minutes until no longer pink. Breasts will probably take a bit longer.