These are awesome little gems! We love buffalo anything and these truly hit the spot. Have it on a bun or just naked on lettuce.
- 1 lb Perdue Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 11/4 cup Frank's Hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat oven to 350. Line a baking pan with parchment.
- Chop carrots and onions in food processor. Note: you can add the scallions in with this OR I left them out and added later. I like the pop of green in the burger.
- Combine everything together in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties. The mixture will be loose. So scoop and then form on the parchment.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temp is 165. I used a meat thermometer.
- Broil for 2 minutes at the end.