I love grilled cheese.
I love cheesesteaks.
Why not combine the two?
I purchased shaved beef at the grocery store the other day and while compiling my menu for the week, I came up with this idea!
Note: Shaved beef is not greasy like Steak-Umms.
- 1/2 package of shaved beef
- slices of provolone
- carmelized or raw onions
- C'mon, you know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich right?
- I sautéed some onions for myself and left some raw for hubby.
- Spread softened butter on the bread.
- Cook 1/2 package of the shaved beef.
- Then layer your sandwiches. I started out with two slices of provolone, then onions, the beef, more onions and two more slices of provolone.
- Grill the sandwiches over medium heat in a skillet that you've melted some more butter in.
Might as well go all in!