Oh my...Using mostly pantry items, you can have this meal on the table really quickly.
I can't say enough about this recipe. Bacon! Butter! Parmesan Cheese!
You've got to try it!
- 6 slices of thickly sliced bacon, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 25 oz bag of Beef Ravioli
- Olive Oil
- Pinch of dried sage
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Put a pot of water on to boil and add some salt and olive oil.
- While that is working, saute the bacon in a skillet. You want the bacon to have good color but not be crispy.
- Add the butter to the pan and let it melt.
- Add the pinch of dried sage and lower the heat to lowest setting.
- Add the ravioli to the pot and lower the heat till just simmering.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Add the ravioli to the pan with the bacon and butter sauce. Mix gently.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp parmesan cheese and mix gently.