Oh so yummy! Hubby actually went back for seconds which he never does...
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cleaned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms (I love baby bella)
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- sesame seeds
- Combine the soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the pasta (angel hair only takes about 4 minutes) while you are cutting up the veggies. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil over high heat and add the pepper, squash and mushrooms. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Add the other tbsp. of olive oil and then stir fry the shrimp for about 3 minutes.
- Add the veggies back in and the pasta.
- Pour the sauce on top and then using tongs, mix well.
- Transfer back onto the serving dish.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds.