Monday, December 4, 2017

When a Recipe is Not a Recipe...


Yep, it finally happened. I cannot think of a name for these lunches I threw together this week. 

Let me know what YOU think I should name it! LOL

This is what I had in the house...

Ingredients

  • 1 lb ground turkey
  • 2 handfuls sliced cherry tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • handful sliced jarred jalapenos
  • 1 bag Garden Fresh Medley Vegetables, microwaved
  • 1 bag Uncle Ben's whole grain medley rice, microwaved
  • 4 slices low calorie swiss cheese
  • sliced scallions

Directions

  1. Brown the ground turkey then add the cherry tomatoes, Cajun seasoning, onion and jalapenos.
  2. In a quart container, I layered the veggies, then the ground turkey mixture, then a slice of cheese then the rice and topped with the scallions. 

It made 4 lunches for me this week. 

Do you think this is a weird combo? 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Share on Social Media!

Don't forget to click on the Social Media links above and share this recipe!

SHOP AMAZON HERE AND SUPPORT MY SITE!