Yep, it finally happened. I cannot think of a name for these lunches I threw together this week.
Let me know what YOU think I should name it! LOL
This is what I had in the house...
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 handfuls sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 onion, diced
- handful sliced jarred jalapenos
- 1 bag Garden Fresh Medley Vegetables, microwaved
- 1 bag Uncle Ben's whole grain medley rice, microwaved
- 4 slices low calorie swiss cheese
- sliced scallions
- Brown the ground turkey then add the cherry tomatoes, Cajun seasoning, onion and jalapenos.
- In a quart container, I layered the veggies, then the ground turkey mixture, then a slice of cheese then the rice and topped with the scallions.
It made 4 lunches for me this week.
Do you think this is a weird combo?