You got 10 minutes? That's all it takes to make this easy skillet fish. That's my kind of meal!
- 2 white fish fillets (tilapia, flounder, cod, etc)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 10 oz Casa Mamita Diced Tomatoes and Green Chili (Found this in Aldi)
- Mix the spices in a small bowl and sprinkle over both side of the fish.
- Pour the can of diced tomatoes in a skillet over medium heat. I did try to crushed up the tomatoes a bit since hubby doesn't care for diced.
- Add fish and cook until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes.