I was looking for a simple, healthy snack to have while we watched the Eagles game. This is what I came up with after scrounging around in the fridge!
- 4 stalks of celery cut into 3" pieces
- 1/3 cup of Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- About 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp Marie's Blue Cheese dressing
- Mix the hot sauce, salt, pepper, chicken and blue cheese dressing together.
- Stuff into the celery and garnish with diced chives.
This serves 2 people at 3 points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program.