Keep It Simple Stupid...I tell myself this all the time. I don't need complicated recipes with strange ingredients to eat a healthy meal.
This shrimp is garlicky and the veggies are cooked perfectly. The great thing is it all came together in 15 minutes, cooked in 20 minutes and only used one baking sheet!
- 1/2 lb shrimp, defrosted and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoke paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Break the end of the asparagus off and lay them and the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray. I just found Pam Olive Oil spray today! Season with some salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, place the garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add the peeled shrimp and toss till well combined.
- Place the shrimp on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
That's it peeps. Simple but delicious!!
This make 2 servings at 2 pts each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program,