Look how adorable these are!! I love portion-sized food, it just makes things easier doesn't it?
So easy to throw together and re-warm when you want one...or two...because at 1 point each, two is easily doable!
- 1 lb Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey or Perdue 99% fat free Ground Chicken
- 1/2 tbsp Taco Seasoning See Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 10 oz can Casa Mamita diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican style cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 - 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp scallions
- Mix all ingredients together, except for a 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Spray a muffin pan and distribute mixture into 12 muffins.
- Bake on 350 for 45 minutes.
This makes 12 mini meatloaves for 1 point each on Weight Watchers Freestyle program.