Did you ever just throw together a dinner and it turned out fantastic? Well, that's what happened to me tonight. I knew we were having fish and there was some idea of coleslaw...broccoli...but the end result bowled me over. I need to make sure I have this at least once a month going forward.
And it came out to be a 2 pt dinner! This is for 1 serving since Mr. Spatula doesn't like salmon. He ended up with frozen Gorton fish!
- Salmon Fillet
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Pam cooking spray
Ingredients for the coleslaw:
- Bagged coleslaw, I used about a 1/2 cup, mixed with 1/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt, salt, pepper and some sesame seeds.
- Heat oven to 425. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk Dijon mustard with salt, pepper, water, dry mustard, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Brush 1/2 the mixture onto the salmon.
- Roast the fish in the oven for about 15 minutes and brush more of the mustard mixture on the fish before serving.
I placed my fish inside a Joseph's pita bread (they are only 1 pt) with some coleslaw and steamed broccoli on the side.
This is a 2 pt dinner on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program.