This was a lousy picture but I was hungry!!! LOL
As usual, I had a side salad with my meal. I made my hubby some mac n cheese. Is it hard watching him eat that? Yes, but I'll be better for it in the long run!
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 6 crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 4 Arnold's Sandwich thins, Multi-grain
- Combine all ingredients other than the rolls. Divide into 4 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray.
- Add patties and cook 4 minutes.
- Spray the patties with cooking spray and then flip. Cook for another 4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 165.
Serve with lettuce, tomato and a dollop of salsa on top! Delicious and only 3 pts including the bun if you are following Weight Watchers.