This was a lousy picture but I was hungry!!! LOL
As usual, I had a side salad with my meal. I made my hubby some mac n cheese. Is it hard watching him eat that? Yes, but I'll be better for it in the long run!
- 1 lb Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 6 crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- Combine all ingredients. Divide into 4 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spray the skillet with Pam.
- Add patties and cook 4 minutes.
- Spray the patties with cooking spray and then flip. Cook for another 4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 165.
Serve with a low point bun, tomato and a dollop of salsa on top!
This recipe makes 4 burgers at 1 pt each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.