Hubby loves Stuffed Peppers.
I love less work.
And I wanted to test this out in my Instapot. I had some ulterior motives HAHA!
This is the one I use: InstaPot
Now I wish I had gotten one that did yogurt!
It turned out perfectly and it was quick to throw together on a Sunday. Today was a trying work day so I was more than happy to pull this out and throw it in the microwave.
You get a nice portion of 1-1/2 cups as well! Quite filling...
Before...it would be served with rice AND bread / butter but this time around I left those items out. Of course, you can serve this over some brown rice for extra points!
- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large green peppers, diced
- 14-1/2 oz can of no salt diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup unsalted beef stock (I use Swanson)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Turn your Instapot on to saute. Once hot, add ground turkey and onions, stirring until browned.
- Add garlic, mix, then stir in green peppers, tomatoes, beef stock, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Lock lid in place and set to manual for 4 minutes.
- Let it do a natural release for 10 minutes then quick release.