We love Tex-Mex in our house. Let's Get Mexy!!
I make my own Taco Seasoning because those little packets you get at the store are loaded with sodium. Click below to see how easy it is to make your own.
I normally don't eat this many points at dinner since I go to bed so early but they were delicious!
- 1 lb Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1/2 tbsp home made Taco Seasoning Click here to see my recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 10 oz Casa Mamita Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained
- 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 Old El Paso Stand N Stuff Flour Tortilla Taco Boats
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Heat large skillet and brown the ground turkey and the onion until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the turkey mixture.
- Add water and mix well.
- Stir in drained tomatoes and black beans.
- Spray a baking sheet with Pam. Place taco boats on baking sheet.
- Fill taco boats and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on 300 for about 15 minutes.
I topped mine with some halved cherry tomatoes and diced scallions as well.
Drizzle some hot sauce on top if you'd like!
This makes 6 taco boats at 4 pts each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.