These little nuggets of deliciousness take a few minutes to prepare but it's so worth it to have these in your fridge. Trust me.
These are 0 points so think about the possibilities; stuff 3 of them in a wrap with some lettuce and tomato, Dijon mustard and you've got a pretty nice dinner or lunch. Eat by themselves with a dip on the side and some roasted veggies. Have them with an egg bowl! 2 of these, some scrambled eggs, cucumbers, slices of avocado, spinach. Snack on one as you are making dinner (this is me!). So many different variations!
- 1 lb Perdue 99% fat free Ground Chicken or Jennie O 99% fat free Ground Turkey
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed of moisture
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients and mix till combined.
- Form into 12 small patties (I used 2 tbsp each).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add patties and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
This recipe makes 12 patties at 0 points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
They don't hit 1 pt until you eat 10 at a time!