There's this guy, Joseph, who makes these amazing pita's. Yes, seriously, Joseph's Pita Bread. They have a store locator on the website: https://www.josephsbakery.com/
You can do so much with them! And!!!! They are only 1 point! Applause, Applause! Thank you Joseph :-) I find them near the deli section of my grocery store.
- 1 Joseph's Pita (1 pt)
- 2 tbsp Salsa (you could also use just plain tomato sauce)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni (I get mine from Aldi, Mama Cozzi's, 1 pt)
- 1/2 cup banana peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Cheddar cheese
- Heat up your toaster oven or regular oven. Place pita in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take out and layer salsa, spices, pepperoni, peppers and cheese.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted.
This recipe makes 1 serving for 2 pts on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.