You can make your favorite Mexican restaurant-style Shrimp bowls in less than 20 minutes!
I seriously could eat this every night. Don't ignore the lime. The lime zest and the lime juice are KEY.
You could easily serve this over brown rice or cauliflower rice.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 11 oz can Del Monte Summer Crisp corn, drained
- 15 oz Goya Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested first then juiced
- Add oil to large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 2 more.
- Add garlic, stir.
- Add corn, black beans and the chilies, stir.
- Add seasonings, stir.
- Add the lime zest and juice, stir.
- Remove from heat, add tomatoes and scallions.
This recipe makes 2 servings for 1 point each on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.