I adore enchiladas but not the extra points for the wraps. So I decided to throw everything into one skillet and see what happened. Glorious eating is what happened!
- 1 lb Jennie O 99% fat free Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning Click here for recipe
- 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed (I use Goya)
- 10 oz can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 or 4 Scallions, diced
- 1/4 cup pickled Jalapenos or a fresh one with the seeds taken out
- 1 cup Kraft Fat Free Shredded cheese
- Brown ground turkey in a large skillet until no longer pink. Mix in taco seasoning.
- Add black beans and enchilada sauce, let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and let simmer for another minutes.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, scallions and jalapenos.
This recipe makes 4 servings at 2 pts per serving on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.