I love one pot meals that are quick and easy. Especially on a Friday night after working all week. This is a great recipe that takes no time at all and warms ya belly! Savory kielbasa and tender cabbage with some crisp bacon and tangy mustard.
- 3 slices center cut bacon
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium clove of garlic, minced
- 13 oz (1 package) Lean Turkey Polish Kielbasa
- 14 oz (1 bag) Dole Classic Coleslaw
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Swanson Unsalted Chicken Broth
- Cook bacon in a large skillet then take out to cool and dice. Set aside.
- Pour off bacon fat.
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add kielbasa and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard and chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until cabbage is tender.
- Add bacon back in before serving.
Note: I pulled out and weighed about 3 oz or so of the kielbasa for myself before serving.
This makes 4 servings at 5 pts on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.