We love tacos around here and I've try to never make them the same way twice. I never want to be bored with my meals!
Note: I used Old El Paso Crunchy Taco Shells, 2 for 3 points which are extra points.
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Swanson Unsalted Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 recipe of Dry Ranch Dressing
Diced Red Onions
- Place chicken, chicken broth, taco seasoning and ranch dressing in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours then shred the chicken.
- Serve in tacos shells with whatever toppings you like.
And these are the best taco shell holders! Taco Holders
This recipe makes 6 tacos at 2 tacos for 0 points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.