It doesn't get much easier to grill up this Spinach and Black Bean Quesadilla. I sautéed the spinach over the weekend and let it cool. I stored the spinach and beans in the fridge. I did mash the beans just a bit.
- 1 Tumaros Low Carb Wrap (you can find a location near you at https://www.tumaros.com/)
- 1/2 cup Goya Black Beans, somewhat mashed
- 1 cup fresh Spinach, sautéed
- 1/4 cup Banana Peppers (optional)
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese (I love the Spicy Pepper Jack)
- 1 oz Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheese
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and spray with Pam.
- Spread the Laughing cow cheese all over the wrap.
- Layer everything else on half the wrap, fold over.
- Grill in the skillet until nicely browned on both sides.
Tip: I foil wrapped a brick, which I use often, to press down on my sandwiches.
This recipe makes 1 serving at 2 pts on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program,