I'm sure it's no surprise to you by now that I'm following the new program Freestyle on Weight Watchers. It's been a fabulous month so far! I've been hitting the pool 5 to 6 days a week, tracking my food, drinking my water and feeling pretty damn good!
It also helps that I'm down about 20 lbs! You know when the stars are all aligned and everything is just melding together perfectly? That's been my last month.
Let's try to stay positive that it will keep moving that way...
So, this salad. Everything on this plate is 0 points with Freestyle. A-MA-ZING!
- 1 bag Fresh Express Fancy Greens
- 1 lb Perdue Ground Breast of Chicken
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 oz can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1/2 tbsp of my home made Taco Seasoning Taco Seasoning
- Banana Peppers
- Diced red onion
- Fat Free Refried beans
- Add ground chicken to a large skillet. Season with taco seasoning. Cook until no longer pink, breaking it up as you stir.
- Add black beans and diced tomatoes, cook for a few minutes.
- Place lettuce on plate, top with about 1 cup of the chicken mixture.
- I then topped mine with 1/2 cup fat free refried beans, scallions, red onion and salsa.
It was filling and delicious and cost me ZERO points! Win Win! Eating healthy does not need to be complicated.
0 Points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program. About 3 servings.