Breakfast for dinner! I left the omelet open for the picture but then folded it over. I need more omelets in my life.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce mixed with 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Crushed peppers (optional)
- Scallions for topping
- Spray skillet with Pam and bring to medium heat.
- Saute peppers, onions and mushrooms until softened and then set aside.
- Spray skillet again and pour 2 of the beaten eggs into the skillet. Swoosh it around. Gently push cooked portions aside to allow uncooked eggs to reach the bottom of the skillet.
- Once it's set, carefully flip.
- Top with peppers, onions, mushrooms, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the tomato sauce and a sprinkle of the crushed peppers if using.
- Fold over and let the cheese melt. Slide onto a plate and cover while you make the 2nd omelet. Top with scallions.
This recipe makes 2 servings at 0 points each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
I served mine with some Brown N Serve Turkey Sausage.