One of my favorite meals to make on a Friday night after a long week. Shrimp. Sauteed. Steamed. And now air fryed!
I mix up a breading with my own Cajun seasoning Click here for recipe and it only took 5 minutes in the air fryer. They were crispy without being tough. I honestly didn't even use anything to dip them in.
The next day, I took the leftovers and popped them into a Pita with some cucumbers, radishes and tzatsiki sauce. The perfect lunch!
- 1 lb shrimp with tails left on
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Mix everything together, except shrimp, in a container.
- Add the shrimp, put the lid on and give it a few shakes.
- If you have time, let the shrimp sit in the fridge for a little while.
- Place in the air fryer basket on 390 for 5 minutes. I gave them a toss and a shake 2 times during that 5 minutes.
This recipe made 2 servings at 2 pts on Weight Watchers Freestyle program.