This was exactly what I needed tonight. Comfort food. A burger that tasted decandent but was far from it!
I started out with the chicken burger and topped it with melted cheese, charred peppers, spicy sriracha sauce, tomato and lettuce. Heaven!
- 1 lb Perdue Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine everything in a large bowl. Mixture will be slightly wet.
- Portion into 4 burgers.
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tsp oil over high heat.
- Place the burgers into the skillet and let them cook for about 4 minutes to get a nice crust.
- Lower the heat, flip and cook about another 5 to 6 minutes or until internal temperature is 165.
- Use a meat thermometer to make sure your burgers are cooked through Click Here
This recipe is 1 pt on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program. The roll will be extra points.
I made Sriracha Sauce to top our burgers. Click Here to See Recipe. I used 2 tsp for 0 points. I had some frozen pepper strips so I tossed them in sprayed skillet over medium high heat and they charred very nicely. A slice of Velvetta cheese, slices of tomato and romaine lettuce completed the burger.