Pasta Salad is just reminiscent of SUMMER, right? I really didn't want those calories/fat from mayo so this is my healthier version. I love the way the tomatoes pop and the crisp sweetness of the corn!
- 1 bag of Barilla Ready Pasta - Elbows
- 11 oz can of Del Monte Summer Crisp Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Microwave the Ready pasta for 60 seconds and let it cool.
- Slice the tomatoes and throw everything in a bowl and mix well.
- Slice up one or scallions for garnish.
This recipe makes 4 servings (about 1 cup) for 4 pts each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.