If you like spicy food, then this chicken is for you! It has
- 12 oz chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, whisk ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, pepper flakes and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in olive oil and sesame oil.
- Spread chicken in an even layer, cook for about 5 minutes, flip and add glaze.
- Continue to cook for about another 5 minutes as the glaze caramelizes and thickens.
- Squeeze a lime over the chicken.
This recipes makes 4 servings at 2 pts each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
You could easily make this into 2 servings and have it for dinner. I split into 4 containers, added Steam Fresh brown rice (1 bag split 4 ways) and sautéed peppers for some lunches this week. It worked out to 4 pts per lunch.