I discovered these amazing Coco Pop Cakes at the grocery store the other day! They are like a rice cake but bigger, lighter and concave. Perfect vehicle for whatever you want to put on them. I found them in this special section of no sugar items. You can go to their website to find a store near you. Store locator
I was in the mood for a tuna melt so this is the creation I came up with.
- 1 can Albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2 tbsp lite mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 CoCo Lite Pop Cake, Multigrain
- 1/4 cup Kraft fat free shredded cheese
- Mix everything together, place on top of the pop cake, top with cheese.
- I popped mine in the toaster oven for about 5 minutes.
This recipe makes 1 serving at 2 pts on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.