I've revamped this recipe a smidge. Because of chemo, my husband's taste buds are pretty well shot and he said they were too spicy. This from a man that used to eat jalapeno's like they were nothing. So I dialed back on the hot sauce a bit but these burgers are still amazing!
The coleslaw I made was crisp and cool on top of the spice which was perfect.
Click here for link to Coleslaw
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tp black pepper
- 2 scallions, diced thinly
- Heat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients and form 4 patties.
- Place them on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for 10 more.
This recipe makes 4 servings for 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Any rolls or cheese are extra!