Light and refreshing! I can see us eating this during summer months for sure. I used cod for this recipe but any type of white fish would work.
- 2 tsp Szeged Fish Rub
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 13 oz Atlantic Cod
- 1 egg, beaten with a splash of water
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (bagged)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage (bagged)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Mix fish rub, red pepper flakes, cumin, black pepper and breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Dip fish in beaten egg and then in breadcrumb mixture.
- Mix together the mayo, lime juice, tabasco, salt and 1/2 the scallions, set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 for 3 minutes. Spray the basket and place the fish inside. Cook for 8 minutes then spray the top of the fish and cook for another 4 minutes. (Alternatively, you can bake, broil or pan fry the fish).
- While the fish is cooking, divide the salad mixture between 2 bowls, pour in 1/2 the dressing and mix well.
- When fish is done, break up into chunks and place on top of the salad mix. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top and the remaining scallions.
This recipe makes 2 servings for 4 pts each on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.